Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd, Benin City is a management and training consulting firm. It provides the under-listed services inter-alia to individuals, groups and organization: Human Resources Training Development and Event Management.
Executive and Workforce Hiring Services. Management Support and Resource Services. Agency Services. Outsourcing.
Job position- Receptionist
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Proven work experience as a receptionist or in a similar role
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
job position- Maintenance Officer
- Conducting routine inspections of premises and equipment.
- Performing preventative maintenance.
- Handling basic repairs and maintenance.
- Overseeing contractors when professional repairs are necessary.
- Diagnosing mechanical issues and correcting them.
- Repairing machines, equipment, or structures as necessary.
- Minimum of two years work experience as a maintenance officer
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools.
- Ability to take apart machines, equipment, or devices to remove and replace defective parts.
- Strong organizational and follow up skills.
- Eye for detail.
- Professional presentation and attitude.
- Ability to maintain focus while working individually.
- Strong time management skills
job position- Sales Attendant
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Maintain outstanding store condition
- Maintain a fully stocked store
- Ascertain customers’ needs and wants
- Recommend and display items that match customer needs
- Welcome and greet customers
- Manage point-of-sale processes
- Actively involve in the receiving of new shipments
- Keep up to date with product information
- Accurately describe product features and benefits
- Follow all companies policies and procedures
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service focus
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
- Basic administration skills
job position- Chef
- Set up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment, like knives, pans and kitchen scales
- Study each recipe and gather all necessary ingredients
- Cook food in a timely manner
- Delegate tasks to kitchen staff
- Inform wait staff about daily specials
- Ensure appealing plate presentation
- Supervise Cooks and assist as needed
- Slightly modify recipes to meet customers’ needs and requests
- Monitor food stock and place orders
- Check freshness of food and discard out-of-date items
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area
- Minimum of three years work experience as a Chef
- Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment
- Advanced knowledge of baking and pastry techniques
- Leadership skills
- Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks
- Excellent time management abilities
- Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes
- Familiarity with sanitation regulations
- Catering certificate
Application method: Interested and qualified candidate for “Jobs at Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd” should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Deadline: January 22, 2021