Who is Kenneth E. Hagin
Kenneth Erwin Hagin was an influential American Charismatic preacher who was born in McKinney, Texas on August 20, 1917 to Lillie Viola Drake Hagin and Jess Hagin. Hagin was born with a malformed heart and what was thought to be an incurable blood condition, according to his testimony. He was not expected to live and was paralyzed and bedridden at the age of 15.
This article contains information about Kenneth E. Hagin such as his ministry, family, personal life, death and other facts about him. Before we proceed let’s have a look at her profile summary below.
|Birth Name||Kenneth Erwin Hagin|
|Birth Date||August 20, 1917|
|Birth Place||McKinney, Texas|
|Died||On September 19, 2003|
Aged: 86 years old
|Children||Kenneth Wayne Hagin &|
Patricia (Hagin) Harrison
|Parents||Lillie Viola Drake Hagin and |
Kenneth E. Hagin Biography
Kenneth E. Hagin was born in McKinney, Texas on August 20, 1917, to Lillie Viola Drake Hagin and Jess Hagin. Hagin testified that he was born with a damaged heart and an incurable blood condition. He was not supposed to live, and he became crippled and bedridden at the age of 15.
He became a Christian in April of 1933. He claimed that after a dramatic conversion experience, he died three times in ten minutes due to his damaged heart, each time seeing the horrors of hell and then coming back to life. After his conversion, he was still disabled.
After reading Mark 11:23-24 on August 8, 1934, he says he was resurrected from his deathbed by a revelation of “confidence in God’s Word.” He was likewise free of paralysis and never had any difficulty walking. Roberts Liardon’s book God’s Generals chronicles his miraculous recovery.
Kenneth E. Hagin Ministry
Kenneth E. Hagin started his first non-denominational church in 1936. As the pastor of a small community Baptist church in Roland, Texas, he presented his first sermon. He became an Assemblies of God minister in 1937.
He pastored five Assemblies of God congregations in Texas over the following twelve years, in Tom Bean, Farmersville (twice), Talco, Greggton, and Van. He pastored his last church in Van, Texas, before embarking on his journey.
Following an appearance by Jesus, Hagin launched an itinerant ministry as a Bible teacher and evangelist in 1949. Between 1947 and 1958, he was a member of the Voice of Healing Revival in the United States, along with Oral Roberts, Gordon Lindsay, and T. L. Osborn.
Hagin was admitted into the Full Gospel Business Men’s Fellowship International (commonly known as the FGBMFI), which was founded in 1951.
It Might Interest You To Know About Pastor Jack Hibbs Biography, Age, Ministry, Family
Kenneth E. Hagin Wife and Family
Kenneth E. Hagin married Oretha Rooker on November 25, 1938. They were the parents of two children. Kenneth Wayne Hagin, sometimes known as Kenneth Hagin Jr, was their first child, born on September 3, 1939.
Patricia (Hagin) Harrison, a daughter, was born 19 months later, on March 27, 1941. Kenneth Wayne Hagin is the pastor of Rhema Bible Church and the President of Kenneth Hagin Ministries, which he founded.
Rhema Bible Training College
Rhema Bible Training College, formerly Rhema Bible Training Center, was created by Hagin in 1974. This Bible institute is situated on 110 acres (0.45 km2) in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, which is a suburb of Tulsa. The program has a Charismatic/Pentecostal foundation.
Children’s ministry, youth ministry, evangelism, pastoral care, missions, biblical studies, and supportive ministry are among the seven ministry concentrations available.
List of Published Books by Kenneth E. Hagin
- A Better Covenant
- A Commonsense Guide to Fasting
- A Fresh Anointing
- Authority of the Believer
- Baptism in the Holy Spirit [Study Guide]
- Bible Faith Study Course
- Bible Prayer Study Course
- Biblical Keys to Financial Prosperity
- Bodily Healing and the Atonement
- Casting your cares upon the Lord
- Classic Sermons
- Concerning Spiritual Gifts
- Don’t Blame God
- El Shaddai
- Exceedingly Growing Faith
- Faith Food Devotions for Autumn
- Faith Food Devotions for Spring
- Faith Food Devotions for Summer
- Faith Food Devotions for Winter
- Following God’s Plan For Your Life
- Gifts of the Holy Spirit
- Growing Up, Spiritually
- He gave Gifts unto men: A Biblical perspective of Apostles, Prophets and Pastors
- Healing Belongs to Us
- Healing Scriptures
- Health Food: A Daily Guide To Spiritual Nourishment For The Soul
- How to Keep Your Healing?
- How to Turn Your Faith Loose?
- How you can be led by the Spirit of God?
- How you can know the will of God?
- I Believe in Visions
- Laying on of Hands
- Love: The Way to Victory
- Marriage, Divorce & Remarriage
- Ministering to your Family
- Mountain-Moving Faith
- Must Christians Suffer?
- New Thresholds of Faith
- Obedience in Finances
- Plans, Purposes and Pursuits
- Prayer Secrets
- Praying to get Results
- Prevailing Prayer to Peace
- Redeemed from Poverty, Sickness and Spiritual Death
- Right and Wrong Thinking
- Seven steps for judging Prophecy
- Seven Things You Should Know about Divine Healing
- Seven Vital Steps to Receiving the Holy Spirit
- The Art of Prayer
- The Believer’s Authority
- The Gift of Prophecy
- The Holy Spirit and His Gifts
- The Human Spirit
- The Interceding Christian
- The Key to Scriptural Healing
- The Midas touch: a balanced approach to biblical prosperity
- The Ministry Gifts (Study Guide)
- The Name of Jesus
- The New Birth
- The Present-Day Ministry of Jesus Christ
- The Real Faith
- The Threefold Nature of Man
- The Triumphant Church: Dominion over all the Powers of Darkness
- The Women Question
- Three Big Words
- Turning hopeless Situations around
- Understanding How to Fight the Good Fight of Faith
- Understanding the Anointing
- Welcome to God’s Family: A Foundational Guide for Spirit-Filled Living
- What Faith is?
- What to do when Faith seems weak and Victory lost?
- Zoe: The God-Kind of Life
Kenneth E. Hagin (Death)
According to a news release from Hagin’s ministry, he went to bed on Saturday, September 13 feeling great. On a Sunday morning, he smiled at his wife, Oretha, at the breakfast table, then moaned and lowered his head to his chest. At the age of 86, he died on September 19, 2003.