ADDOSSER MICRO FINANCE BANK limited was conceived to provide Banking Services to small and medium scale entrepreneurs that have little or no assistance from the conventional banks.
The targeted customers include the petty traders, small shop owners, trade associations, artisans, taxi drivers, market men & women, low level civil servants, tailors, barbers etc.
job position: IT Officer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience
- Knowledge on IT Infrastructure management
- Knowledge on Server Administration and Management
- Knowledge on Database Management and Administration
- Hands on experience in a programming or project management
- Build Business Logic of Software
- Comfortable Writing and Analyzing SQL Queries
- Can Design, Test, and Develop Solutions to Meet User Needs
- Network Management
- Systems installation and maintenance
- Linux Administrator.
job position: Senior Finance Officer
- Daily Reconciliation of Correspondence Bank Account Positions.
- Raising Journal Entries to update inflow and outflow of funds within all Correspondent Banks.
- Liquidity managment.
- Monthly remittances of Tax deductions for both Federal and Lagos State Tax Authorities.
- Maintenance of all Financial Documents.
- Preparation of Monthly Depreciation Schedule of the Banks’ Fixed Assets and monthly amortization of outstanding prepared expenses.
- To produce monthly, quarterly, half yearly financial reports of the organisation.
- Monitor budget preparation and ensure proper monitor of performance and report any derivation from plan.
- Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting procedures and investment activities.
- Preparation of Month End Reconciliation of Correspondent Bank Account Positions.
- Keeping Track of Banks’ Investments in Treasury Bills, Time Deposits and Call Deposits and ensurring approval is obtained from the Head, Finance for either rollover or liquidation at Maturity.
- Daily Review of General Ledgers.
- Involved in budget preparation and implementation
- HND /University Degree in Banking & Finance or Accounting
- Student Member of Professional body e.g. ACCA, ICAN , ANAN
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in financial services
- IFRS experience strongly desired
- Knowledge of the banking regulations and laws
- Proficiency in Computer Applications Excel /Microsoft Office/Banking Application
- Good written and oral communication
- Highly attentive to detail with excellent organizational and documentation skills
- Proven analytical skills and problem solving ability paired with meticulous attention to detail
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment, consistently adhering to deadlines and evolving priorities.
- Candidate must be between 24 – 30 years of age (age should be clearly stated on cv)
- Detail-oriented and strong planning and organizing skills
- Excellent interpersonal, numerical and analytical skills
- Unquestionable integrity and high level of commitment.
Interested and qualified candidate for “Jobs at Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited” should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the email.