Julius Berger PlC Nigeria is one of the leading construction companies in Nigeria with around 10,000 employees and is one of the country’s largest private employers. Realize innovative construction projects with the Julius Berger Group. Passion, precision and competence shape our employees at home and abroad. Set standards with us and become part of our successful team.
AFP Furniture Production with 350 employees is a subsidiary of Julius Berger Nigeria PLC and one of the leading manufacturers in the furniture and interior design sector. Projects for private customers, state institutions and in-house interior fittings are implemented across the country. Your tasks include:
- Participation in the optimization of the planning of the material and production flow
- Support in the implementation of measures for quality improvement, productivity and reduction of rejects
- Accompaniment of coordination processes between design, production, purchasing and logistics
- Bachelor of Engineering (from the 4th semester)
- good knowledge of German and English
- User knowledge MS Office
- Knowledge of CAD CAM desirable
- current certificate of enrollment
- Interest in working in multicultural, international project teams
Duration of use: 5-6 months (Please be sure to state your desired period!)
- attractive remuneration
- Assumption of flight costs
- Payment of visa and vaccination costs
- free accommodation in company camps
- information event
Interested? We are looking forward to meet you. Please use the online application option and send us your complete application documents (cover letter, résumé, certificates).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Samira Azgua 0611 1390 3664.
Note: Use Chrome browser for better experience when Applying