At Saro Africa International, we believe in turning challenges, stemming from customers’ needs into success stories. This has motivated and inspired our journey from the beginning.
Our flagship company, Saro Agrosciences, was founded out of a desire to satisfy under-served customers in the crop protection industry especially with the departure of multinationals due to an unfavorable economic environment in 1991.
Job position: Account Officer
- Daily posting of invoice and collection
- Daily reconciliation of stock, bank, customer and cash
- Monthly reconciliation of stock, bank, customer, and cash.
- Be prepared to travel at the shortest notice
- Monthly Audit and stock count.
- Any other accounting activity that may be assigned by head of account.
Join the WhatsApp Group below to receive latest Job vacancies in Nigeria
- OND, HND or BSc in Account / Finance, Fluent in English and Computer Literate, with at least 2 years experience.
- Age – 20-30 years
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Computer literate
- Preferably be resident of (Ojo or Amuwo Odofin)
How to Apply
Interested candidates for “Account Officer at Saro Lifecare Limited” should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Deadline: October 9, 2020