KAIST – Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology is offering her 2021 graduates scholarships which is open to students all over the world. The scholarship is Fully Funded and for the sole purpose of securing a degree of Master’s or Doctoral (PhD) in South Korea.
- Host Country: South Korea
- Category: Masters & Ph.D
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship with Stipend
- Deadline: 18 September 2020
KAIST Scholarship is available for the academic session of 2020-21. Almost all academic fields and majors are available to undertake Masters or PhD Degree from Korean University. The award will cover all the expenses to complete your degree.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
KAIST Graduate Scholarships 2021 in South Korea is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students. It will cover all the expenses. Details is given below:
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Monthly Stipend:
- Masters Degree: 350,000 KRW per month.
- Doctoral Degree: 400,000 KRW per month.
- Recipient’s advisors/departments will support a student’s Medical Health Insurance fees.
- International students will get the opportunity to make earnings on campus by part-time jobs.
- Experience Korean culture and Learn the Korean Language
Available Fields of Study
Study on South Korea Scholarship at KAIST University is a Great Opportunity because they are offering All academic fields for International Students. Check the list of Fields below.
College of Natural Sciences:
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science & Bio engineering:
- Graduate School of Medical Science and Engineering
College of Engineering:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
College of Business:
- Business and Technology Management.
Requirements for Scholarship
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- All international students not holding Korean nationality are eligible to apply.
- For the master’s degree program, A candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree or expected to receive it by February 28th, 2021.
- For the doctoral degree program, A candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree or expected to receive it by February 28th, 2021.
To apply for KAIST Scholarships 2021, candidates have to submit following document:
- KAIST Online Application
- Previous Degree Certificates
- Degree Transcripts
- Letter of Recommendation
- Scan copy of Passport
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Personal Statements
- English Proficiency Document
- Citizens of the English native speaking countries or officially English speaking countries are exempt from the English Proficiency Test.
- Those who completed their bachelor’s or masters in English native speaking countries are also exempt from the English Proficiency Test report.
- National Identity document of both parents.
How to Apply
To apply for KAIST Graduate Scholarships 2021 in South Korea, Applicants have to apply online then, submit all above listed document by post. Step by Step process is given below:
- Complete Online Application Form (Click Here) according to the given instructions.
- Kindly review the application before submission.
- A candidate is supposed to pay $80 or KRW 80,000.
- An online application should be printed and its hard copy will be dispatched along with supporting documents to the Admission office.
- Check your email for the confirmation of documents received by the office.