Big Brother 23, is the twenty-third season of the television reality program Big Brother. This season premieres on July 7, 2021, with a live move-in on CBS in the United States. The show chronicles a group of contestants, known as HouseGuests, as they compete to be the last competitor remaining to win a grand prize of $500,000.
This season’s cast includes a Flight Attendant, Attorney, Forensic Scientist, and a Make-Up Artist, and already one contestant—Christie Valdiserri—has had to drop out of the series after testing positive for coronavirus.
Meet Britini D’Angelo
Britini D’Angelo is from Niagara Falls, New York. She is one of the 16 Big Brother contestants. Britini is 24 years old and is a Kindergarten Teacher.
|Age||24 years old|
|Hometown||Niagara Falls, New York|
|Current City||Niagara Falls, New York|
|Height||5ft 2 inches tall|
Here is Britini D’Angelo strategy for winning Big Brother 23 she says: “My strategy for winning the game is, simply put, to never forget who I am as an individual, be authentic in the house, win competitions in order to secure relationships/alliances in the house, and not be afraid to make the big moves Big risk means even bigger reward”.
- Dancing, karate, softball, tennis, theatre
- spending time with my family and friends
- swimming, biking, running, fitness activities
- playing Mario Kart, and making Tik Toks!
Who are your favorite Houseguest duos?
Those who became best friends in the Big Brother house or had a showmance?
- Derrick & Cody – BB16
- Tyler & Angela AND Tyler & Kaycee – BB20
- Da’Vonne & Bayleigh – BB22
- Paul & Victor – BB18
What are you most excited about living inside the Big Brother house?
The competitions I am so excited to compete and really play this game, I am a competitor at heart. I grew up as an athlete, I still am an athlete, and I thrive in competitive environments. I’m ready to put my best foot forward in the house and give every competition 100 percent! You’re not going to see me throwing many competitions, I really have no idea how I would “throw” a comp.
I am also really excited to meet new people! I’m a total extrovert in nature! I love interacting with people, learning about their passions for life, and truly what makes them the person they are today.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
I think the hardest part will be navigating through what to do during our downtime. Whether we are in-between competitions, ceremonies, or eviction nights, that downtime is going to be the hardest part to manage.
What would you take into the house and why?
- For Big Brother, I will be taking in the four core values that my martial arts training has instilled in me, being Discipline, Integrity, Loyalty, and Respect. I truly think that my greatest weapon going into the house is never forgetting who I am as a person, and these four core principles. Get ready America. I’m coming in HOT.
- In terms of clothing items, I will definitely be bringing into the house LOTS of athletic wear. I am obsessed with athletic clothing. It truly just makes me so happy and I feel so comfortable and confident when wearing it!
- I will also be bringing in my NU Hoodie from college! Purple Eagles all day!! Niagara University has been my home away from home for six years, and in May 2020, I graduated with my Masters of Science in Education!
Fun facts about Britini D’Angelo:
- In 2019, I won both the Niagara Medal (voted on by the members of the senior class as the individual who represents Niagara University the best) and the Senior Medal (Valedictorian – Perfect 4.0 GPA across two Degrees) at Niagara University. I was the first individual in the 162 year history of the university to win both awards in the same year.
- In May, I graduated from Niagara University with my Masters in Early Childhood & Childhood Education, with additional certifications in Special Education 1-6 and Theatre Education K-12!
- In December 2020, I was promoted to the rank of 4th degree black belt in the Chuck Norris System. I am also a three-time world champion at the United Fighting Arts Federation World Championships Tournament.
- I play on a co-ed Bar League Softball team and at 5’ 2,” I play first and second base. I have to be the shortest first baseman in the history of the league, haha!
- I play four musical instruments (alto saxophone, tenor saxophone, piano, and flute)!
- I did a study abroad trip to London during my undergraduate work at Niagara!
- My friends, family, and doctors say that I dance better than I walk. I have sprained my right and left ankles 11 times a piece, with 15 of those sprains coming from walking.
- I have danced for 19 years in 12 different styles! I have danced for audiences as large as 20,000 at different sporting events! I now am a dance teacher and teach Musical Theatre and Assistant Teach Tap at a local studio!
- I LOVE purple. All shades. A partial reason why I went to NU was because their color is purple and I could wear purple every day without fearing judgement, haha!
- I have a mini snow globe collection that I started when I was 10 years old! I currently own 173 snow globes!