Survival fund NG is an intervention fund from the Nigerian Federal government to support Micro and Small enterprises (MSMEs).
The grant will help for vulnerable MSMEs to keep up with their payroll promises and to also create new jobs.
The survival fund is a conditional grant to support vulnerable Micro and Small enterprises in meeting their payroll obligations and safeguard jobs in MSMEs from the shock of the COVID- 19 pandemic.
A statement issued in Abuja on Sunday, 20th September, 2020, by the Project Delivery Office said the portal which opens at 10 PM, would have educational institutions as the first category of beneficiaries to register.
Join the WhatsApp Group below to receive latest Job vacancies in Nigeria
- Monday 21st September, 2020 – Education (Private Schools)
- Friday 25th September, 2020 – Hospitality
- Monday 28th September, 2020 – General (All Sectors)
- All Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises in Nigeria are eligible to Apply.
- 75 Billion shall be shared across all MSMEs in Nigeria.
- At least 1.7 Million Nigerians Business will get the opportunity to benefit from this money.
- Application Opens 10.00 PM Monday, September 21, 2020.
Deadline: October 15 2020