Airtel Networks Limited is a leading telecommunications services provider with headquarters in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top three mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 50 million as at December, 2019. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, Home Broadband and enterprise services.
- To provide assurance on integrity, accuracy and completeness of Data (GPRS) revenue stream
- To identify risk inherent in these transactions and ensure risks are mitigated, thereby minimizing loss and maximize revenue from the data stream.
- Ensure/give informed opinions as to integrity, completeness and accuracy of all VAS, tariff applications and revenue computation & share for VAS Assurance under the Revenue Assurance & Fraud Management function.
- To ensure all Data traffic/CDRs are captured and billed appropriately.
- Data Revenue completeness
- To eliminate/reduce all forms of revenue losses.
- Accuracy and Completeness of Subscriber Account
- To ensure customer resolution is in line with laid down procedures and processes
- Ensure payments to all VAS vendors
- To block possible revenue leakage points
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science
- A professional qualification, CISA, CISM is desirable
- 4+ years’ experience in Telecommunications industry (Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management Functions)
Deadline: Not Specified