Established as a ship Brokerage firm in 2011, Mariteam Nigeria now delivers a complete range of Integrated Shipping, logistics and Manning services to the offshore Maritime and Oil & Gas sector.
We are involved in the recruitment of maritime personnel for vessels operating for the merchant navy and on supporting offshore vessels for the oil and gas industry in NigeriaWe have been duly audited and licenced as manning agents by The Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA) in line with the provision of section 27 (1) (a) (c) of the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency Act, 2007 and Regulation 1.4 Standard A1.4 of the Maritime Labour Convention 2006, (MLC 2006)
To provide general support to the account department for accurate accounting and billing processes.
Tracking of expenses, issuing invoices and credit memos, updating customer records, sending out monthly billing statements and ensuring that all billing errors are fixed by verifying, allocating and reconciling transactions.
- Perform daily invoicing functions.
- Support accounts payable and accounts receivable by generating accurate, complete, and timely invoices
- Prepare vouchers, receipts, and checks
- Maintaining current records of collected payments, sent invoices, and updated client’s information
- Updating and maintaining financial database
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc in Accounting
- Additional Accounting qualifications will be an added advantage
Minimum of 2 years of verifiable work experience
Skills and Competencies
- Smart eyes for Mathematical details
- Excellent analysis and data reporting skills
- Support financial staff
- Ability to work under pressure
- High level interpersonal skills
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office and databases
Interested and qualified candidate for “Assistant Invoicing Officer at Mariteam Nigeria Ltd” should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org the position as subject of email.
NOTE: Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacte
Deadline: September 20, 2020