For candidates who just concluded the 2020 West African Examination and are clueless on how to check their result online this handy tip is for you. To check your WAEC result you don’t need to buy any scratch card. The pin and serial number needed by candidates to check results online are already provided on the candidate’s identity card used during the conduct of the examination.
To check your WAEC result please follow the simple steps below:
- Go to WAEC 2020 result checking portal at https://www.waecdirect.org.
- Enter your WAEC Examination Number in the required column.
- Select your Examination Year i.e. 2020.
- Select your Examination Type i.e. SCHOOL CANDIDATE RESULT.
- Enter the Card Serial Number.
- Enter the Card PIN.
- Finally, click “Submit” button to get your 2020 WAEC Result.
If you found this helpful please share and leave a comment below.