The human being according to Your Dictionary is defined as a member of the Homo sapiens species, characterized by walking on two feet, opposing thumbs, five fingers and binocular color vision. Also according to science the human body is said to undergoe changes such as growth, development of some parts of the body and so on. Today we will be looking at some amazing facts about the human life.
- Your voice is as distinctive as your fingerprints. No one else in the world has the same voice as yours.
- Until the age of six months, babies can breathe and swallow at the same time.
- The phosphorous present in our body can make 3,200 matchboxes.
- The only animal that sleeps on its back is man.
- Every word we speak requires the use of 72 muscles.
- The eyes of a new born baby do not produce tears until the infant is 6-8 weeks old.
- The eyes blink about 25 times a minute. A woman blinks nearly twice as often as a man.
- The average weight of the human brain is about 1,300-1,400 grams
- The body replaces 3,000 million new cells every minute. Cells multiply by dividing themselves.
- On the average a person generally consumes about 30,000kgs of food in his/her lifetime that’s the weight of six adult elephants.
These are just few of the amazing facts that distinguishes human beings from other living creatures.